- PADI Adventure Diver Course
Adventure Diver Course is a great way to get more out of diving, learn new skills and gain more confidence. You choose the dives that you’re interested in from photography to Deep diving the choice is yours just select 3 dives and let the adventures begin.
Adventure Dives available to scuba divers 10 years old and older:
- AWARE-Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
Additional Adventure Dives available to scuba divers 12 years old and older:
- Deep DiverDiver
- Propulsion Vehicle
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
Duration: 3 Dives (At your request can be completed in 1 day)
Minimum Age: 10
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve already learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You’ll develop your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/ 60-100 feet)
- A sampler of three more Adventure Dives of your choice
Duration: 5 Dives
Minimum Age: 12
- Adventure Diver Upgrade
Simply by adding only two more dives to your Adventure Diver Course you will become a PADI Advanced Diver. Two of the five dives you must have logged are a navigation and a deep dive.
Duration: 2 Dives
Minimum Age: 12
- PADI Rescue Diver Course“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken. The course includes self rescue, recognising and managing stress in other divers, emergency management and equipment, rescuing panicked divers and rescuing unresponsive divers.
PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses)
Duration: 3 Days
Minimum Age: 12 years